Thursday 8 October 2009

The miracle - Håkan

Imagine that he, my husband, can raise himself up by himself, during the day, without support, without help, and can walk all by himself. What a miracle!

Imagine that he, my husband, can sit down, ly down in bed, without help or support. That was unthinkable a month or so ago.

Imagine that he, my husband, is so clear in his head, remembers everything before the fire, what happened the 3rd of March, and now.

Imagine that he, my husband, still has his sense of humour, can crack jokes, and laugh at nonsense. That is colossal!

Imagine that he, my husband, is so stubborn, and has just decided to come back quickly to life and the ministry. Great!

Imagine that he, my husband, listens to the Bible every day, both in Swedish and English. That’s very good, isn’t it?!

Imagine that he, my husband, now has a new suit of skin on over 80% of his body, which is whole and fragile, but can be touched. Thank God!

Imagine that he, my husband, now after over 25-30 operations, is still in good spirits, just a little tired. Thank you, Jesus!

Imagine that he, my husband, has slept here at home, and that it’s just going better and better. Thank the Lord!

Imagine that he, my husband, went along to Gothenburg this evening, ate together with his pastor colleagues. Touching!

Imagine that he, my husband, will go back to Sahlgrenska tomorrow for a check-up after the eyelid operation. We’re making progress!

Imagine that we, as a family, can rejoice over the miracle – Håkan – and see that every step forward is a step of progress, toward victory!

Imagine being a child of God. Imagine being able to rest in His hands… Thank you, Lord, for Håkan, for the miracle You’ve given us!

God bless you all!
Hugs,
Gunilla

1 comment:

  1. I rejoice with you over the miracle of Håkan!

    a friend of Jan Griffith's from Washington, USA

    ReplyDelete