Monday 25 May 2009

Every step forward is progress, or All progress is a step forward!

After the operation on the left eye, Håkan can blink again!
Every step forward is progress!

Håkan got an infection, so they gave him antibiotics. Now the fever has gone down and Håkan is more alert, so they believe he’s responded to the medication.
Every step forward is progress!

Now, at this time, Håkan should have traveled to Kenya, and he is very aware that this is the time, so…
Every step forward is progress!

While redressing bandages, they saw that everything is continuing to heal so nicely.
Every step forward is progress!

Now the doctors have started talking about a move for Håkan to Sahlgrenska Hospital in Göteborg.
Every step forward is progress!

Pray for Håkan’s lungs...
Pray for his soul...
Pray for Håkan’s next operation...
Pray for the right timing for the move to Sahlgrenska...

Thanks for continuing to stand with us…

God bless you all!
Hugs
Gunilla

1 comment:

  1. Hej Hakan and Gunilla
    It was such sad news I read of your accident some weeks ago now, and I want you to know that my prayers joined the many others, that you both would be made well and whole again. So it is with much delight and thanksgiving to God that I read your latest update Gunilla.

    This little note comes from New Zealand with Gods richest in love and promises from His Word that he is a God of restoration, and that the latter house will be greater than the former.

    Give Hakan another hand squeeze from me, full of God's grace and mercy and love.

    I have met a man in my church and we have become engaged but now waiting on God to give us a wedding date. This is another amazing testimony in my life's journey. We believe we will go into ministry together, as God has a plan that neither of us would ever have entertained if it were not for Him. He KNOWS all things ahead of time, so we trust and lean on him daily, and some days it ain't easy. I have been on my own for 20 years, so I have to unlearn the independence thing and learn to share EVERYTHING and put into practice all that God has done for me over this time. I am a new creation in Him but now is the test. All is good though, it just makes a deeper relationship, first with God then with each other.

    Blessings Eleanor

    ReplyDelete