Sunday 3 May 2009

The sixty-first day

It’s been four weeks since Inger and I last saw Håkan. What a change! Inger, Lillan and I went up to Linköping the 2nd of May and were able to visit him twice in the same day.

Same old Håkan, with his humor. When I said that I had a CD with me with a very famous group from Västergötland, from the 70’s, he figured it out at once and said, “Qvinten,” with a twinkle in his eye.

It was so fantastic to hear his voice, and to know that he could even see us. He asked how it was in the corps in Varberg. Everything was completely clear – there wasn’t any loss of memory.

When we tested him a little, there wasn’t any problem at all. We asked him to move his fingers as we named them one by one – no problem. We talked about music and he asked for calm music, rather than lively.

Thanks for all your prayers.

We have a big and wonderful God.

Greetings

Per-Göran Gniste (Håkan’s brother)

No comments:

Post a Comment