Saturday 7 March 2009

Greetings from Gunilla Gniste

Thanks friends for all support and prayer…

I’m sitting in the hospital, with my laptop in bed, and I’m so touched by all the love that is streaming in toward us.
All of our children have been home, at different times, and supported me and each other. Today Håkan’s brother, sister and her husband were here for a visit.
The swelling has gone down in my face today and I see new skin, with rosy cheeks, in the mirror. My right arm and fingers are burned, but I am sooo happy that I could help Håkan get out of the house.
Thank you for all love and prayer…please, continue to pray.
God bless you!!
Gunilla Gniste

GOD’S LOVE IS WITHOUT BOUNDARIES,
HIS GRACE IS UNENDING
NO MAN HAS INVESTIGATED HIS POWER YET,
BECAUSE OF HIS MIGHTY, ETERNAL RICHES,
HE GIVES AND GIVES, AND GIVES AGAIN...

1 comment:

  1. Många varma hälsningar till er alla. Ni har betytt och betyder så mycket för guds folk i vår stad. När vi omöjligt kan förstå kan vi bara knäppa våra händer och be för er.
    Hälsningar Elisabet och Sven-Anders Strid

    ReplyDelete