Tuesday 31 March 2009

Greetings from Josefina Gniste

My dad is really a fighter!! I’m filled with thankfulness for every day that goes by. Thank you, Lord!!

I am in India, for the first time in my life. What a wonderful country!! After a few days of holiday in Goa and Delhi, with Daniel Sääf and Emelie Hedqvist, now we are in Agra. Tomorrow we will visit the famous Taj Mahal.

Yesterday we had the honor of visiting the home of an Indian family, who later in the evening invited the area’s youth to a youth meeting. Daniel shared a word about the prodigal son, and I sang about the Holy Spirit and shared a few words.

We concluded the evening with a prayer for my dad.

On the way home in an autorickshaw that evening, Daniel said to me, ”Josefina, I am so glad that you shared something with the youth tonight. Your dad told me that I should make sure that you did that.”

Imagine that I am able to fulfil my father’s wishes. It feels fantastic!! Thank you, Lord!!

Thanks for all your prayers, short and long! I really feel borne by you, my brothers and sisters in Christ; now I understand the meaning of those words.

Thank you…Thank you…Thank you…

Josefina Gniste

1 comment:

  1. Så härligt att höra - Gud är god och med i allt!
    Önskar dej en fortsatt underbar resa.

    KRAM Maria Loewen

    ReplyDelete