Saturday 28 March 2009

One more week...

We are so happy for every step forward…
Now they will wake Håkan more and more. Håkan’s next operation will be on Wednesday next week, according to the plans.

I have never been so happy for Håkan’s beard as I am now! Imagine that the hair follicles remained intact and are helping to heal his face. Thank God!

When we were up in Linköping, we told the staff that Håkan loves praise and worship, Christian music, brass music, and classical music, but he can’t handle pop music, and they were thankful for that information.

The next day, when I opened Håkan’s post, he had been chosen to participate on a radio station’s jury for Swedish pop music’s top 10. I think I laughed for 10 minutes! A little humor in the middle of everything. Håkan will get a good laugh over that one day.

Our Josefina got away to India, anyway. I am so happy for her sake. Thank God!

Tomorrow our Mohammed is coming home and we will work on new plans for the second floor, since they have to tear out everything anyway.

Now we have our last days at the hotel – it’s been like a second home for us these past weeks.

Our friends are working hard on our new home, so we can soon move in. Yesterday they made a trip to IKEA. I have bought a set of purple everyday dishes – got it together with a little from Torp, Överby, Jönköping and Linköping. God is good!!

Yesterday I visited the school and got masses of hugs. It was so good to meet everyone again. We listened to the radio interview from Radio West together…

It is so good to have all the support – you can’t imagine how much it means to us. I want to thank you once again for all the support, all love, all practical help, greetings on the blog, which I read over and over again, all hugs, postcards, flowers, and all gifts.

With God’s help and your love…Thank you!!

God bless you all!!

We’ll meet in prayer for Håkan.
Gunilla

No comments:

Post a Comment