Wednesday 11 March 2009

Gunilla's second letter

(See 7 March for first letter!)

Thank you, thank you and again, thank you!!

for prayer...
for all love...
for all consideration...
for all cards...
for all flowers...
for all food for the kids...
for all the beautiful words...
for gifts...
for help for a new home...
for all children’s drawings...

I’m sitting here at the hospital and the tears are just running; we are so borne by all the prayers and love.

Today the fever has gone down and my face is almost normal again. I’ve got new, red skin on my hand and arm… I feel that I’m alive, and in this case, that’s a nice feeling.

I have played the guitar today and it worked. The thumb on the right hand is okay, so you understand that I cried, sang and played, in joy and thanksgiving.

We get to live in a hotel until we can move into the apartment.

Today a man from the insurance company has been in the house. The cellar and the first floor need to be cleaned – they start tomorrow. Some things can be saved. The second floor and the attic are completely gutted, so they’ll work on them later.

Please…continue to pray for Håkan!!!
God bless you all!!

Gunilla

No comments:

Post a Comment